Skip to main content

SIDE HUSTLES THAT WILL BOOST YOUR INCOME IN KENYA

In case you are looking for a side hustle idea to pull up your income in Kenya Here are 10 simple ones that you can start today!
Blogging
This will require you to have some website to operate. Just about every business today has a blog on their website. I think it is safe to say blogging is here to stay and you may as well be part of it. If you have a passion, create a blog and write about it. You can earn money through affiliates who will pay you to mention their brand on your website, and be depending on how much traffic you generate on your website, you may even attract advertisement from google or just other local companies seeking visibility.
Freelance Writing:
Similar to a blogger, what you have to say matters and there are tons of media outlets that would value your perspective. You just have to dig deep to find whose audience would benefit from my how-to advice or opinions and then pitch them. There are thousands of Kenyans supplementing their income by freelancing in their spare time. A few people do it in full time.
Online Surveys
There are dozens of these sites popping up that claim to pay you money for taking surveys online. However before taking a survey make sure you research the site to avoid being scammed.
Graphic Design-Part Time:
If you know how to draw or you’re great at Photoshop or Illustrator, you have a reason to be making extra money designing cards, logos, t-shirts, coffee mugs, social media pages, invitations, posters, and other images for individuals and companies. The quality graphic design is always in-demand.
Web Design:

Image result for web design
There are lots of people who want and need a website, but all of them don’t know how to set one up. Pitch the benefits of good design and help them out.
EBook Publishing
Make money by writing your own book and self-publishing it on Amazon for free. There are different options available for how you can price your book and earn income from the sale of your book in the Amazon store.
Branding
If you are creative and can create designs for company logos, t-shirts, coffee mugs, or even a social media page, you can submit your ideas and compete for a buyer. If the buyer chooses your design then you get paid before they get to adopt your design.

Computer Training

It’s a fact (sad fact) that in this day and error there are still so many Kenyans who don’t even know how to open an email account and don’t have one. If you were able to navigate to this web page, then you probably have the skills to teach extremely basic computer skills to an extreme beginner.
Uber Driver
You use your own car as a taxi and drive people around for money on your time. Most marketing will have been done by the Uber Company and thus you will be riding on their success.
Photography:
A quality camera is quite affordable nowadays. With a little practice, YouTube, and reading, it can take you very short time to master how to take expert shots. Earn extra money by taking professional photos of friends and family or even advertise yourself online to get even coverage jobs.

CREDIT 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Habits You Need to Stop Doing

Stop watching too much TV If you spend too much time watching TV, you are wasting your life away. I feel really strongly about this one. I don’t have cable, and while I do watch some shows on Netflix, it’s few and far between. I only watch TV after I really am relaxed and need a break. I’m also careful not to turn on the TV right when I get home. I find that if I do this, I’m sucked in. This is why I keep my reading list and focus on reading good books instead. So, start to pay attention to how much TV you’re watching. If you think it’s too much, cut back. Limit your TV intake to 30 minutes to 1 hour per day, if possible. Stop talking about people behind their backs Talking about someone behind her back is a bad idea for a number of reasons. First, if someone is talking to you behind someone else’s back, you can bet on it that they also will talk about you. Second, did you know that when you talk about someone negatively, the person who you’re talking to will associate yo

John Deere Tractor for sale Asking price 850,000/-

The details are as follows: Make - John Deere (Original from Germany) Reg No: KTCB271G Model - 3130 Configuration: 2WD 97hp Color- Green & Yellow YOM: 1980 Fuel: Diesel Asking 850,000/- Asking price 850,000/- It has brand new front tyres and 70%(new) rear tyres. It is a very powerful Machine and it is an original John Deere in serviceable and working condition. The tractor can serve you in different fields like ploughing and transportation of things like sugarcane etc For more picture kindly check below If interested please give me a call on +254726687369 (Davis) The Tractor is currently stationed in Chemelil,Kisumu County

Boss Discovered My Side Job And Threatened To Fire Me!!

Here is Judy’s Story I have been working for my current boss for close to 3 years now. The job is okay, it’s just that my salary has not been increased during this whole time. I have been struggling to make ends meet and to be honest, I have been surviving on loans from here and there. A few months back, a friend of mine introduced me to a guy who offered me an online job and a salary that is equal to the one that my boss pays me. The job was so flexible, so I quickly agreed to do it. To juggle the two jobs, I have been getting to work very early and then I start with the workload for my ‘actual’ job and then when I am done, I tackle the other job which is so much more flexible and easier. I have really been enjoying this because every end of the month, I get not one, but two pay checks. I have found financial freedom that I never thought was possible. I can even afford to save cash for the future However, I am afraid I messed up and it may cost me my job. I got to work very