Skip to main content

There is no regret in Obedience



Image result for obedience to GOD


It’s a guarantee your life will never be the same again when you obey God.
God is our CREATOR and our DIRECTOR meaning he knows the best way for our lives since he loves us, our role is to simply OBEY Him. Obedience is everything when we are relating to God.
Obedience is the KEY ingredient in the kingdom of God. God is always ready to manifest himself in our lives when we obey Him and his word(John 14:23 Jesus Replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”
Like 5:5 Simon Peter an experienced fisherman with a fishing business had toiled the whole night without any catch of fish and he was frustrated and tired and he was washing his nets UNTIL Jesus told him to Launch out into the deep again. Peter had a CHOICE to say YES or NO but he choose to OBEY and he said: “Nevertheless AT THY WORD I WILL LET DOWN THE NET”.
The moment he chooses to obey instead of Questioning, Analyzing and trying to figure out is the moment he stepped into a DIMENSION he had never been before. This is what happened; They caught so much fish, their net broke, he called for help from other ships that both ships began to sink because of the quantity of fish all because he decided to OBEY. This experience changed his life completely he became a FOLLOWER of Jesus from that day.
The desire to OBEY God and his word, you will step into a DIMENSION you have never been before. There is no regret in obedience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Habits You Need to Stop Doing

Stop watching too much TV If you spend too much time watching TV, you are wasting your life away. I feel really strongly about this one. I don’t have cable, and while I do watch some shows on Netflix, it’s few and far between. I only watch TV after I really am relaxed and need a break. I’m also careful not to turn on the TV right when I get home. I find that if I do this, I’m sucked in. This is why I keep my reading list and focus on reading good books instead. So, start to pay attention to how much TV you’re watching. If you think it’s too much, cut back. Limit your TV intake to 30 minutes to 1 hour per day, if possible. Stop talking about people behind their backs Talking about someone behind her back is a bad idea for a number of reasons. First, if someone is talking to you behind someone else’s back, you can bet on it that they also will talk about you. Second, did you know that when you talk about someone negatively, the person who you’re talking to will associate yo

Boss Discovered My Side Job And Threatened To Fire Me!!

Here is Judy’s Story I have been working for my current boss for close to 3 years now. The job is okay, it’s just that my salary has not been increased during this whole time. I have been struggling to make ends meet and to be honest, I have been surviving on loans from here and there. A few months back, a friend of mine introduced me to a guy who offered me an online job and a salary that is equal to the one that my boss pays me. The job was so flexible, so I quickly agreed to do it. To juggle the two jobs, I have been getting to work very early and then I start with the workload for my ‘actual’ job and then when I am done, I tackle the other job which is so much more flexible and easier. I have really been enjoying this because every end of the month, I get not one, but two pay checks. I have found financial freedom that I never thought was possible. I can even afford to save cash for the future However, I am afraid I messed up and it may cost me my job. I got to work very

John Deere Tractor for sale Asking price 850,000/-

The details are as follows: Make - John Deere (Original from Germany) Reg No: KTCB271G Model - 3130 Configuration: 2WD 97hp Color- Green & Yellow YOM: 1980 Fuel: Diesel Asking 850,000/- Asking price 850,000/- It has brand new front tyres and 70%(new) rear tyres. It is a very powerful Machine and it is an original John Deere in serviceable and working condition. The tractor can serve you in different fields like ploughing and transportation of things like sugarcane etc For more picture kindly check below If interested please give me a call on +254726687369 (Davis) The Tractor is currently stationed in Chemelil,Kisumu County