Skip to main content

Evangelist Lucy Wa Ngunjiri Speaks On Uhuru park drama



Praise the living God!
After all is said and done; Deuteronomy 32:4 "The Rock! His work is perfect, for all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He.”

I looked forward to this day to know the fate of our scheduled Interdenominational Prayer Rally venue. We have prayed and I thank thousands of you who wished me well. Am humbled by your love and concern; may our good God remember you in your time of need and show you mercy in Jesus name! I also pity those who blasphemed my God and ridiculed me using all kinds of insults through this Altar. That made me stronger and such incidences qualifies me to be a follower of Jesus Christ and God’s servant. Hallelujah! 

NB: My face book page is NOT a political arena but an Altar where God is enthroned and His Kingdom established. All the same, you all have rewards according to the Bible in 2 Corinthians 5:10 “For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.”

LATEST NEWS: The Government has canceled both PBB Ministries Prayer Rally and the Cord Coalition Rally at Uhuru Park Nairobi on 1st June – Madaraka day. So many rival politicians had vowed to join in at Uhuru Park which must have caused a security alarm. I cannot imagine being in their midst. No PBB Ministries Rally this week at Uhuru Park Grounds Nairobi.
All the same, in all things we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. Kindly note am following up with the City County over rescheduling the Uhuru Park Rally soon.
Dear ones, I maintain what the Standard Newspaper had said today Monday 30th May: God is Omnipresent – He is everywhere. I said yesterday morning on Facebook and in my Radio program that when pushed hard, Prayers Beyond Boundaries Ministries do not have to go to a particular place for prayers or worship so that Our God can hear us. It’s NOT the venue BUT the heart condition. I do not belong to either Cord or Jubilee BUT I belong to the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of God is NOT a democracy.

I now request PBB followers and friends around Nairobi to join us tomorrow Tuesday 31st at PBB Ministries Temple from 5pm for prayers over the National Security issues, Peace and Unity of Kenya. There are students learning so the meeting can only be held after 5pm. Note; Wednesday 1st June to Friday 4th the meetings are pushed forward including our PBB monthly Kesha until further notice because God expects us to obey the law.

NB: If Uhuru Park confusion has upset any Kenyan, on behalf of PBB Ministries I apologize and repent before God as I continue with the vision of seeing transformed Nations & their Leaders by the Power of Prayers through the working of the Holy Spirit.
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
…..FOR GOD WILL NOT LET KENYA GO!!!

Via 
Evangelist Lucy Wa Ngunjiri [Official]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Habits You Need to Stop Doing

Stop watching too much TV If you spend too much time watching TV, you are wasting your life away. I feel really strongly about this one. I don’t have cable, and while I do watch some shows on Netflix, it’s few and far between. I only watch TV after I really am relaxed and need a break. I’m also careful not to turn on the TV right when I get home. I find that if I do this, I’m sucked in. This is why I keep my reading list and focus on reading good books instead. So, start to pay attention to how much TV you’re watching. If you think it’s too much, cut back. Limit your TV intake to 30 minutes to 1 hour per day, if possible. Stop talking about people behind their backs Talking about someone behind her back is a bad idea for a number of reasons. First, if someone is talking to you behind someone else’s back, you can bet on it that they also will talk about you. Second, did you know that when you talk about someone negatively, the person who you’re talking to will associate yo

John Deere Tractor for sale Asking price 850,000/-

The details are as follows: Make - John Deere (Original from Germany) Reg No: KTCB271G Model - 3130 Configuration: 2WD 97hp Color- Green & Yellow YOM: 1980 Fuel: Diesel Asking 850,000/- Asking price 850,000/- It has brand new front tyres and 70%(new) rear tyres. It is a very powerful Machine and it is an original John Deere in serviceable and working condition. The tractor can serve you in different fields like ploughing and transportation of things like sugarcane etc For more picture kindly check below If interested please give me a call on +254726687369 (Davis) The Tractor is currently stationed in Chemelil,Kisumu County

Boss Discovered My Side Job And Threatened To Fire Me!!

Here is Judy’s Story I have been working for my current boss for close to 3 years now. The job is okay, it’s just that my salary has not been increased during this whole time. I have been struggling to make ends meet and to be honest, I have been surviving on loans from here and there. A few months back, a friend of mine introduced me to a guy who offered me an online job and a salary that is equal to the one that my boss pays me. The job was so flexible, so I quickly agreed to do it. To juggle the two jobs, I have been getting to work very early and then I start with the workload for my ‘actual’ job and then when I am done, I tackle the other job which is so much more flexible and easier. I have really been enjoying this because every end of the month, I get not one, but two pay checks. I have found financial freedom that I never thought was possible. I can even afford to save cash for the future However, I am afraid I messed up and it may cost me my job. I got to work very