Skip to main content

GHAFLA EXPLORES: 10 Jobs In Kenya That Have Wife Material Women

If you are looking for a wife, what career fields should you hunt in? Here are the best ones

Primary school teacher

I repeat......primary school teacher. Not secondary. Primary school teachers love children. They take good care of them. They are not the type to go clubbing and leave their children watching explicit soap operas with the horny mboch. Secondary school teachers are too stressed out from dealing with adolescent teenagers so they wont properly service your manly needs at home. Primary school teachers on the other hand are feminine, nurturing, selfless and most importantly blessedly cheap to maintain. Primo teachers don’t make much mulla so your financial status will always be above hers, guaranteeing a long and healthy relationship.






Stripper

The success of s marriage comes down to two important things – sex and money. Unhappiness always fills in where one of those lacks. Strippers are champions of earth shattering sex. They pin you down and make you cum to your last drop. And before that, you get a free show. The only major drawback is that you might have to share her. I wouldn't advise you to go this route if you are the jealous type. Money wont be a problem either. She can take care of herself

Mboch

Maids are submissive. They ambitiously pursue domestic glory, not material goals or oneupsmanship, so status competition with them will be minimal. Mboches are focussed on developing a home. They are also used to taking orders so they will simply do as you say. There'll be no instances where you say this and she says that.

A mboch has spent most of her life taking care of children so she already knows how to be a great mom and caretaker. She’s patient, wise, and unconditionally loves the people she calls family.

Nurses.

Nurses are loyal. They generally try not to fuck around so much because they understand the risks. They understand that guys are not enthusiastic about marrying women whose vaginas have played host to numerous cocks before them. They also understand that Kenyan men are coy when it comes to taking responsibility of babies. So they always insist on using protection

Another important point worth noting is test nurses are used to caring for patients. This act of service becomes ingrained in their DNA with time hence they end up caring fir everyone else around them. Your nurse wife will show concern to your needs as well as those of your la familiaat large. Furthermore your health condition will never deteriorate since you'll be forced to live a healthy lifestyle



Mama mboga

The biggest advantage of wifing a mama mboga is the obvious fact that there'll always be food on your table no matter how broke you are. You wont be getting those anger-laden calls of ‘Baba Johnny mbona hukuacha pesa ya nyanya na sukuma?’. Your wife will always steal two or three leaves out of her spinach bunch and cook.

Self employed women

Such women either posses crisp business acumen or they had a hardship in life that turned them into survivors. They found their way out and they’re finally creating a life for themselves. They’ve had to fight hard for everything they’ve had in life and because of that they’re independent and expect nothing but true equality in a relationship. They don’t need a man, or anyone else, taking care of them, but when they’re in a relationship they really give it their all.

M-PESA attendant

She is really really faithful. She writes down so many phone numbers of men yet she never calls any of them. An m-pesa attendant can beat any temptation.

Chef/cook

If her job is cooking, wife her my brother. Whether she cooks at a kibanda or at Sarova Stanley doesn't matter. Just wife her. A good meal satisfies a man's soul. Not to forget that we are currently in a society where are experts at lighting up shisha pots but fumblers at lighting up jikos.

Having a wife who is excellent at preparing meals also helps you gain societal respect. When visitors come to your house, they leave with endless words of praise upon mouth, thus creating a good name fir your family.

Accountant

They say when you decide to marry, then let your bride be a woman who'll shield you from the sharp sword of brokeness and poverty. An accountant is used monitoring every single penny that foes in and comes out. The books must balance both at work and in the family

Model

A beautiful wife is a man's most priced possession. Other men will respect you and hold you in high regard. Models don't eat much too so your food budget will not be that high

Written by Philip Etemesi

http://www.ghafla.co.ke/blogs/tv/5954-ghafla-explores-10-jobs-in-kenya-that-have-wife-material-women

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Habits You Need to Stop Doing

Stop watching too much TV If you spend too much time watching TV, you are wasting your life away. I feel really strongly about this one. I don’t have cable, and while I do watch some shows on Netflix, it’s few and far between. I only watch TV after I really am relaxed and need a break. I’m also careful not to turn on the TV right when I get home. I find that if I do this, I’m sucked in. This is why I keep my reading list and focus on reading good books instead. So, start to pay attention to how much TV you’re watching. If you think it’s too much, cut back. Limit your TV intake to 30 minutes to 1 hour per day, if possible. Stop talking about people behind their backs Talking about someone behind her back is a bad idea for a number of reasons. First, if someone is talking to you behind someone else’s back, you can bet on it that they also will talk about you. Second, did you know that when you talk about someone negatively, the person who you’re talking to will associate yo

John Deere Tractor for sale Asking price 850,000/-

The details are as follows: Make - John Deere (Original from Germany) Reg No: KTCB271G Model - 3130 Configuration: 2WD 97hp Color- Green & Yellow YOM: 1980 Fuel: Diesel Asking 850,000/- Asking price 850,000/- It has brand new front tyres and 70%(new) rear tyres. It is a very powerful Machine and it is an original John Deere in serviceable and working condition. The tractor can serve you in different fields like ploughing and transportation of things like sugarcane etc For more picture kindly check below If interested please give me a call on +254726687369 (Davis) The Tractor is currently stationed in Chemelil,Kisumu County

Boss Discovered My Side Job And Threatened To Fire Me!!

Here is Judy’s Story I have been working for my current boss for close to 3 years now. The job is okay, it’s just that my salary has not been increased during this whole time. I have been struggling to make ends meet and to be honest, I have been surviving on loans from here and there. A few months back, a friend of mine introduced me to a guy who offered me an online job and a salary that is equal to the one that my boss pays me. The job was so flexible, so I quickly agreed to do it. To juggle the two jobs, I have been getting to work very early and then I start with the workload for my ‘actual’ job and then when I am done, I tackle the other job which is so much more flexible and easier. I have really been enjoying this because every end of the month, I get not one, but two pay checks. I have found financial freedom that I never thought was possible. I can even afford to save cash for the future However, I am afraid I messed up and it may cost me my job. I got to work very